CHRISTIAN ENNEAGRAM UNIVERSITY
You deserve to know how to actually use the Enneagram in your growth journey. If you want to build a foundation for Enneagram understanding, useful application, and empathy for other types – this is the class for you.
Meet your teacher & coach!
Hi, I’m Kim Eddy. I’m a mother of two girls, a type 1w2 on the Enneagram, and a big believer in your potential! I love hanging out on Instagram, I spend too much time on TikTok, and I love a good cup of black coffee. Some places you might have seen me around in the Enneagram world:
- On Instagram @christianenneagram.coach
- In my book, The Enneagram for Beginners
- On the Christian Enneagram Podcast
But one of my favorite things to do is coach people – just like you – through your unique challenges and struggles when it comes to applying the Enneagram and seeing the growth that’s available to you.
In November of 2019, I founded something called the Christian Enneagram Club. For 2 years I taught about the Enneagram monthly. In 2020, I wrote a book called the Enneagram for Beginners: A Christian Guide to Understanding Your Type for a God-Centered Life.
Now I’m bringing that same knowledge and training to you in a straight-forward, complete beginner’s course – without any ongoing monthly fees or extra time requirements.
What’s included when you join the Beta Course?
- Enrollment in the Enneagram 101 Beta course, which includes pre-recorded videos, 6 live classes (with replays included), and lifetime access to any Enneagram 101 updates in the future
- Lifetime access to the Christian Enneagram University student library
- Monthly alumni Zoom call with Kim for coaching, Q&A, and community (at no additional cost)
- Discounted rate for any future CEU courses you purchase
- BONUSES: If you join this first beta course, you’ll get a few special thank you’s from me
- $20 gift card to the Christian Enneagram Shop
- A 30-minute one-on-one Enneagram coaching with Kim
The Enneagram can help you move forward in your self-awareness, relationships, and life.
That’s what we’re all about in Christian Enneagram University. It is possible to overcome the patterns that are holding you back. It’s possible to uncover the motivations that drive your behaviors. It’s possible to improve how you communicate and empathize with others. It’s possible to discover how uniquely beautiful you are, and how to emulate what God says about you.
Frequently Asked Questions
When are the live classes?
We’ll meet on Tuesday evenings at 3:00 pm Pacific Standard Time from November 9 – December 14. Replays will be available within 24 hours of each class.
How much does it cost?
The Beta course costs $97, and this included lifetime access to the bonus resource library, monthly alumni Zoom call, and future Enneagram 101 updates.
Will there be more courses in the future?
Yes! Christian Enneagram University will continue to grow and new courses will be added regularly. These “mini-courses” will be available at a lower cost and will help you go deeper into any Enneagram topic that interests you. CEU Students will have the opportunity to join these mini-courses at a discounted rate.
Why is it called a Beta Course?
When an online teacher releases. anew course, it’s often called. aBeta course. This simply means that we’re finalizing the details, gaining feedback from students, and adjusting accordingly so that the finished product is the best it can be. It is also offered at a lower price because of it’s beta status. The students who join the Beta course will have access to those future updates, with the added benefit of helping make it better!
Do you offer refunds?
Because this is a digital product, there are no refunds. But you will have access to replays and recordings, so you don’t have to worry about missing the live classes
What will you cover in the course?
Enneagram 101 will give you a solid foundation from start to application. You’ll learn:
- what the Enneagram is and its parts
- history of the Enneagram
- how to use it with your faith
- how to find your type (and how to be sure about it)
- in-depth overview of each type
- introduction to using the Enneagram in your relationships and conflict